SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the American college student who creates the best video essay. This year’s topic is how bankruptcy laws benefit entrepreneurship and economic growth.
Our Scholarship Aims To Accomplish Three Goals:
- – Provide financial aid to a college student.
- – Encourage students to understand why bankruptcy relief is necessary to encourage entrepreneurship and economic development.
- – Inspire students to pursue a career in any legal field.
How To Enter:
- – Record a one- to two-minute video explaining how bankruptcy laws promote entrepreneurship and economic growth. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- – Publish the video to your YouTube channel
- – Title the video Jack G. Lezman Scholarship Contest and include this link https://www.jacklezman.com/scholarship-for-college-students/ in the description.
- – Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- – OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining how lawyers make the world a safer place to [email protected].
All submissions are due by August 15th each year but applications are accepted year round.
The winner will be chosen and notified in August of each year.